Business & Trade Law
Bring Your Business Dispute to an Effective Resolution With a Commercial Litigation Attorney in Atlanta, GA
Arkin.Law is a law firm based in Atlanta, GA that handles a wide variety of business and technology-related matters. Dealing with everything from formation to contracts to litigation, our business attorneys provide counsel and representation that you can depend on. Get the guidance and representation you need to put your business in a position to succeed and avoid legal setbacks.
Our Business Law Firm Offers a Wide Range of Services That Assist Businesses Through Every Stage of Their Life Cycle
- Business Startups: Forming and operating corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Financing, buying, selling, and merging businesses
- Contract Negotiations & Strategic Planning: Reviewing, negotiating, and interpreting contracts, amendments, and related documents
- Licensing and Distribution: Drafting sales, agency, consulting, and distribution agreements
- Trademarks & Trade Secrets/Unfair Competition: Trademark application and prosecution
- Non-Compete Agreements: Drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and litigating non-compete agreements
Technology benefits both businesses and consumers in many ways. However, as new technology develops and businesses find new uses for existing technology, new legal issues arise. Technology law is mainly concerned with privacy issues, software licensing, and intellectual property rights. We advise and represent businesses dealing with complex legal issues related to the ever-changing world of technology. Our attorneys will assess your unique needs and goals to help your business protect itself and comply with legal regulations.